Female, 18 (Feb 15, Christiania, Norway)
5'8", 143lbs - Northern European
Chestnut Brown Eyes, Russet Brown Hair, luxuriant and with healthy growth.
Level 5 --- XP:20913/35001
- +1 Melee To-Hit, +3 Melee Damage
- +1 Hp/level, Resurrection 94%, System Shock 93%
- Maximum Henchmen 5
Weapon Proficiencies: Battleaxe (Native Weapon), Handaxe, Heavy Crossbow, Spear, Dagger, Club, Longsword
- Legacy Skills: Teamster - Can drive a donkey, team of Oxen (4 in hand), or draft horses (2 in hand), Can play the Horn.
5 - 32lb 4 - 65lb 3 - 98lb 2 - 130lb 1 - 163lb
Current: 79.06 lb or <3> AP/Round
- Current Monies: 3638 GP 30 SP 24 CP
Indents below indicate equipment currently carried by Oddsdrakken.
- Battleaxe - 7.5
- Handaxe - 5
- Plate Mail - 45
- Chausses, Linen - 3.99
- Hauberk, Linen - 5.99
- Helmet, Iron - 3
- Cowhide Boots, High/Hard - 2.28
- Belt, Cowhide - 0.44
- Loin Cloth, Cotton - 0.53
- Shirt, Cotton - 1.05
- Shield, Small Wooden - 2.63
- Gloves, Lambskin - 2
- Coat, Rabbit - 16.67
- Backpack, Leather - 3.1
- Thong, Leather (x3) - 0.012
- Iron Bottle, Dispenses 1 Salve/Day - ?
- Cloak, Wool Capelet and Hood - 5.20
- Heavy Crossbow - 7.53
- Heavy Crossbow String - 0.33
- Quiver, Small Cowhide - 0.76
- Bolt, Heavy Crossbow (x9) - 2
- Healing Salve (x1) - .18
- Telescope (Pocket), Brass - .42
- Gloves, Lambskin - 2
Odds' Total: 38.202
- Chain Mail - 30
- Studded Leather - 20
- Bowl, Teak
- Mug, Teak
- Spoon, Copper
- Knife, Copper
- Adventurer's Wear
- Bull's Horn - 9.43
- Camelback Riding - 11 . Dog Training - 9 . Falconry - 7 . Flying Mounts - 6 . Horseback Riding - 9 . Mahout - 8 . Underwater Mounts - 6
- Judgement - 5 . Logistics - 6 . Morale - 3 . Motivation - 10
Mastery of Arms -Selected Sage Field (Study in Bold)
- Balance - 28 . Martial Discipline - 19 . Puissance - 33 . Unarmed Combat - 22
- Balance Load: increases the amount the character can carry over a long distance at the cost of immediate flexibility.
- Firm Footwork: gives the character improved dexterity checks when fighting on a precarious surface or when using a handhold.
- Leap to Feet: reduces the number of action points required when standing from a laying or seated position.
- Mariner Combat: gives the character improved attack while fighting in water environments.
- Artillerist I: the character is able to manage a team in order to fire a ballista or a catapult.
- Phalanx : the character is trained to stand in line, to defend against one hex.
- Close Drop: reduces the likelihood that combatants will drop a weapon outside of the hex in which they are fighting.
- Gain Proficiency: character begins with one more proficiency than is otherwise normal.
- Hereditary Weapon I: character receives a +1 bonus to-hit when using the most familiar weapon of their place of birth.
- Shield as a Weapon: enables the character to use the shield as a weapon, causing 1d4 damage per hit.
- Strengthened Arm: the character is able to hurl weapons a greater distance than normal.
- Boxing: improves the effectiveness of pummelling when striking with a closed fist.
- Clinch Fighting: a grappling technique used to eliminate an opponent's effective use of kicks, punches and melee weapons.
- Athletics (Swimming) - 11 . Empowerment - 9 . Instruction - 8
Background Priors and Particulars
- Childhood and Upbringing: Raised by both parents. Eldest of two, with a brother 3 years younger.
- Physical Prowess: Enjoys acting in strange environments: +1 To-Hit Male Humans/Demi-Humans.
- Choices and Decisions: Through long contact with a bard, Pandred can pleasantly play the horn.
- Talents: Pandred began play with an additional weapon proficiency.
- Personal Relationships: Pan is treated as a family favorite, regularly receiving gifts from home. They look forward to visits and news. Her friends will be treated well. All of her family would be glad to work as hirelings, starting with a Morale of 3.
- Tendencies and Interests: She knows the exact time of day when out of doors.
- Health: She saves vs. Magic at one level higher.
- Composition: Highly resistant to hunger and dehydration, she reduces damage from either by 1/day.
- Agility: Requires an additional round to load a shortbow or longbow.
- Gymnastics: Pandred can perform handwalking, roundoffs, side aerials and the splits.
- Reflexes and Coordination: Sensitive to flashing lights, she will be blinded for 1d4 rounds if a dark environment (darkness to torchlight) is suddenly lit up.
- Beauty: Pandred has a bulbous nose, and her body gives off an intoxicating, musky odor.
- Personal Magnetism: She increases her odds of obtaining hirelings by 50%.