From The Authentic D&D Wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
Species chthonic (demon)
No. Appearing 1
Behaviour malevolent
Range Abyss, urban
Size 5–6 ft. tall
Weight 110–160 lbs.
Intelligence 15
Armour Class 0
Hit Dice 6
Action Points 5
Max. Stride 8
THAC0 17
Hp/Die d6 or d8
Attack Forms claw/claw or by weapon type
Damage 1–4/1–4 or by weapon
Special Attacks become ethereal, charm person, clairaudience, darkness, energy drain, gate, magic resistance, magic to hit, natural immunities, possession, shape change, suggestion, telepathy, teleport, ultravision

These female demons are usually not found in numbers, for they prefer to act alone. A succubus in its natural form appears very much like a tall and very beautiful human female—although the bat-like wings immediately show the observer its true character. Succubi cannot be harmed by any sort of normal weaponry. Succubus can cause darkness in a 5' radius. The kiss of the succubus drains the victim of one energy level, and all succubi are able to perform any one of the following feats at will: become ethereal (as if using the oil of that name), charm person, ESP, clairaudience, suggestion (as the spell), shape change (to any humanoid form of approximately their own height and weight only), or gate in a type IV (70% chance), type VI (25%), or one of the lords or princes (5% chance) — there is only a 40% chance of such a gate opening, however.

See Bestiary