|Weapon||Damage||# of Hands||Break Chance||Attack Form|
|ankus||2-5||one||1 in 8||hand-to-hand|
|axe (short)||1-4||one||1 in 5||hand-to-hand, hurled|
|battle axe||1-8||both||1 in 8||hand-to-hand|
|bola||1-4||both||1 in 6||hurled|
|bo stick||2-5||both||1 in 8||hand-to-hand|
|bow (long)||1-8||both||1 in 4||fired|
|bow (short)||1-6||both||1 in 4||fired|
|club||1-6||one||1 in 4||hand-to-hand, hurled|
|corseque||2-7||both||1 in 8||hand-to-hand|
|crossbow (heavy)||3-13||both||1 in 6||fired|
|crossbow (light)||3-9||both||1 in 6||fired|
|dagger||1-4||one||1 in 6||hand-to-hand, hurled|
|dart||1-3||one||1 in 6||hand-to-hand, hurled|
|flail||2-7||both||1 in 8||hand-to-hand|
|flail (horse)||2-5||one||1 in 6||hand-to-hand|
|glaive||1-6||both||1 in 10||hand-to-hand|
|godentag||2-8||one||1 in 4||hand-to-hand|
|guisarme||2-8||both||1 in 6||hand-to-hand|
|halberd||1-10||both||1 in 5||hand-to-hand|
|hammer (short)||1-3||one||1 in 6||hand-to-hand, hurled|
|hand axe||1-6||one||1 in 6||hand-to-hand, hurled|
|javelin||1-6||one||1 in 6||hurled|
|jo stick||1-4||both||1 in 10||hand-to-hand|
|lance||1-6||one||1 in 3||mounted|
|mace||2-7||one||1 in 6||hand-to-hand|
|maul||1-10||both||1 in 6||hand-to-hand|
|morning star||2-8||both||1 in 8||hand-to-hand|
|pike||1-8||both||1 in 8||hand-to-hand|
|quarterstaff||1-6||both||1 in 6||hand-to-hand|
|scimitar||1-8||one||1 in 6||hand-to-hand|
|sling||1-4||both||1 in 6||hurled|
|spear||1-6||both||1 in 4||hand-to-hand, hurled|
|staff sling||1-4||both||1 in 6||hurled|
|sword (bastard)||2-8||one||1 in 5||hand-to-hand|
|sword (broad)||2-8||one||1 in 4||hand-to-hand|
|sword (long)||1-8||one||1 in 6||hand-to-hand|
|sword (short)||1-6||one||1 in 6||hand-to-hand|
|sword (two-handed)||1-10||both||1 in 5||hand-to-hand|
|trident||2-7||both||1 in 6||hand-to-hand, hurled|
|warhammer||1-6||one||1 in 6||hand-to-hand, hurled|
Weapons are available to player characters as proficiencies, chosen from the list shown. Assassins, fighters, paladins and rangers have no restrictions as to which weapons they can choose to use, but other character classes are limited as follows:
- Bard: club, dagger, dart, javelin, quarterstaff, scimitar, sling, spear, sword (broad or short)
- Cleric: bola, bo stick, club, flail, godentag, jo stick, mace, morning star, quarterstaff, sling, staff sling, warhammer
- Druid: bola, club, dagger, dart, javelin, quarterstaff, scimitar, sling, staff sling, spear, trident, warhammer
- Monk: bo stick, club, corseque, crossbow, dagger, glaive, guisarme, halberd, hand axe, javelin, jo stick, pike, quarterstaff, spear
- Thief: ankus, bola, bo stick, club, dagger, dart, godentag, jo stick, quarterstaff, scimitar, sling, staff sling, sword (bastard), sword (broad, long or short)
Apart from links that can be found on the weapons table, these additional notes are included:
- battle axe: includes the military fork. Breaks will affect the handle 9 times out of 10.
- bola: designed to take down humanoid creatures up to 350 lbs. in weight. If the thrower successfully hits AC 0, the balls and rope of the bola will wrap around the creature's body. The creature must make saving throw versus petrification or else the bola will trap the arms against the torso and the creature will be helpless. Otherwise, the creature has had the legs wrapped by the bola and will be able work free in 2-5 rounds. All other hits will simply cause damage.
- corseque: includes the spetum.
- flail (horse): includes the horseman’s mace and the horseman’s pick.
- glaive: includes the couteaux de Breche, fauchard and partisan.
- guisarme: includes the bardiche, bill, bill-guisarme, bill-hook, chauves souris, glaive-guisarme, guisarme-voulge, lochaber axe, lucerne hammer, ranseur, ransom, rhonca, roncie, runka, scorpion and voulge.
- lance: indicates the damage done when used from a light horse. When using the lance on a medium warhorse, add 1 point to the damage. When used from a heavy warhorse (including the paladin's warhorse), add +2. When the lance is used in charging, damage is doubled. The lance is too heavy or cumbersome to use as a hand-to-hand weapon; it must be balanced upon a carriage attached to the horse's harness.
- mace: includes the holy water sprinkler.
- pike: includes the bec de corbin, Bohemian ear-spoon and fauchard-fork.
- scimitar: includes the cutlass, sabre, sickle-sword and tulwar.
- short axe: includes the pick axe.